Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wordless/Wordfull Wendesday: Faces Part 1

I was looking at my kids the other day and realized how much they have changed in the short time that I know them. A is only 9 months old but has grown and changed amazingly. So for my first Wordless / Wordfull Wednesday post I will be Showing our changing faces over the next few weeks.

A's Changing faces
At birth

3 Days Old
2 weeks old

1 Month Old


2 and a half months old

4 and a half months old
5 and a half months old
8 and a half months old
9 Months Old
Linking up to:
A Beautiful Mess
Parenting By Dummies
Super Mom

3 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

I love seeing how they grow. So cute.

Stacey said...

What a cutie! They don't stay in that newborn phase for very long! Happy WW!

Trena said...

Beautiful!!