Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Leaning while taking a break

Two weeks since my last post and I have a good excuse this time... lol.
I have been so incredibly busy that I have not even gotten the chance to log on.
I did miss it all though, so now I am taking a quick break from my hectic life just to allow myself
to breath some.

These few weeks have taught me a lot of things I shall never take for granted ever again.
Wonder what they are, well here is a list of 10 things I should never forget.

1. Never leave things for the last minute.
I have been everything from scolded to smirked at because of my ever growing procrastinating nature.
Unfortunately this is due to my "want to do everything I can all the time" syndrome.

2. Never tell your husband you are leaving him just to get a reaction.
Why did I not learn this one the first time that I did it. BIIIG mistake, and it backfired perfectly.
Suffice to say, he has not taken too kindly to anything I have done since and I have had to return to
my humble ways...what a crock!!! ( good thing he does not read my blog right )

3. Never think people will forgive you if you act as if you don't have time for them.
I have come up with every excuse in the book for the things I have still to do, nobody is
and probably will never be impressed by my horrid behaviour.

4. Always stick to your principles no matter how far you are pushed.
I will let that one speak for itself.

5. You don't have to spend all of your free time spending time with your kids.
I learnt this the hard way. I have been feeling so guilty about having to be at work these days that
I neglected other things to spend all my free time with my kids. I have help, I should be utilizing it, right.

6. Stick to your word as much as you can.
OR else you just end up looking like the fool...

7. Make a list of things that need to be completed everyday.
Who knows how much I would have gotten done if I just did that.

8. Don't get emotional over the phone at work where THE WHOLE WORLD can hear you.
I have a habit of getting emotional on the spot. Not a very becoming quality as people stop feeling
sorry for you at one point, they just end up feeling pity for you.

9. Stop telling the world what is going on in your home.
Too late for that one...

And finally...

10. Do your best at every single thing you can, who cares if you burn out.
That is so true in my life... wish I could be that brilliant, its a shame I end up burning myself
out before I become perfect at it ALL!!

There it is, what my life has been like in the last while. I started this blog thinking that I would be inspired by
my good and bad days, turns out I was wrong. For some reason when I am having a bloody horrible and Flippen mother of a  bad day, the inspiration goes out with my good mood.

Hoping with all my might for better days ahead or this 2010 can go and suck my bloody flippen crock of a big toe!!


No comments: