Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's World Cup Season

Go figure, I would start a Blog at the busiest time ever in our lovely country.

I am M.Jay, a proud South African mommy and I want to share my views of life and everything else with anyone willing to take the time out and listen.
It is officially 24h 30m from the kick off of the 2010 Football World cup here in SA and I am having a blast so far. This past week has really showed the spirit of South Africa in its fullness and people have really gone out of their way to make the World Cup a great time for themselves.
My mother being on Example, she never really was a soccer fan in my point of view but about two months ago she has become a maniac fan. She has spent a load of money on all things World Cup, and she seems to be having a blast.
I am going to keep this short but I will leave you with some pics from the past weeks festivities. Enjoy!

Soccer Sunday at my Parents church:

No comments: