Monday, July 12, 2010

Weigh in Monday Week 2

OK, so I took the initiative to start this last week, its a pity that I have not been as diligent as I wanted to be. I think I ate everything that I was not supposed to last week, and unfortunately blamed it on not feeling so good...lol. The thing is, this is not at all uncommon for me. I always start out this way. I tell myself that it is time to start losing the extra baggage, but never actually get anywhere with it. I am not sure if this is a personality problem or if I am just not motivated enough. I would love to say that it was a medical problem though, then I would not have to blame myself for turning into Godzilla!!
So here are the stats for this week:
I STILL WEIGH 97kg's!!!
What, did you think that it had changed at all. I don't think chocolate and potatoes would have helped me lose a single kg!

The good thing out of this is that my hubby still finds me attractive, thank God. I don't know what I would have done if he thought I were gross. He must really love me though because when I look into the mirror, I see nothing attractive about this body.

So here is to a second start, even though I have already had two cups of tea with four sugars in each and have had both my breakfast and lunch before lunch time. Let see how this week goes and maybe I can manage to drop some of my horrible eating habits.

No comments: