Monday, October 25, 2010

The Bloggershpere, what a place.

I have always heard people talking about blogging and having blogs, but I never really bothered to find out what it was all about until a lady on a board that I am a member of asked me if I blog. I had no idea that regular people could be bloggers and one could blog about anything and mostly everything one desires. I then did some research and read a couple of these regular people blogs. It seemed like fun and interesting to do. So I started, with the intention to just write anything I would like when I would like. Unfortunately I became aware of the concept of 'followers' and that became my primary focus with no success for a short while.

Most people who have been blogging for years always started blogging for different reasons compared to why they do it today. This past week I realized that my blog has also changed slight direction. When I wrote about June Freaking Cleaver last week, I just wrote what I felt about her and her situation and never did I think that there were so many people who appreciate other people being appreciated. I got very nice comments from people who obviously have the same sentiments as I do and I highly appreciate that they were so kind with their words.

I love to look at what I can change about my life to make someone else's life better and I certainly hope that people do the same things for others. Who knew that the bloggesphere was filled with so many wonderful and kind people. Now I am glad I have joined the community because there is no greater place to be than in the company of people who really only have good intentions :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So true for the most part. Just like life we have our trouble stirrers and in some cases the high school bullies that never grew up. But for the most part we are all a caring compassionate bunch..