Monday, October 25, 2010

Weigh In Monday Revision

As I said, I would be starting of the Weigh Monday with some really motivation this time. So I weighed myself this morning and really got hit with some motivation on the damn head. I weigh more today than I ever have and am two times ( weight ) bigger than my little sister who has a son and is a mere three years younger than I am. I had to take 2 when I was on the scale now just want to bow my head in horror and shame. All this not because I am just fat, there are many fat people in the world, but because I let myself go, I have let myself go so far that I am almost off the freaking ledge!!!!

So here I sit, feeling hurt and disappointed that I put myself in the wobbly situation. So now it really is time to take some actions. So here are the numbers:

Weight: 101 Kg's
Height: 1.71 Metres

BMI: 34.2
Body Description: Obese
And to top it of I weigh more than 91% of the World!!!

I have gotten a food journal and will be writing down every single thing I eat as to try and stop what I am doing to myself.
This first week's task will be to lay off the seconds. I have a really issue with having a second helping and have to deal with it. I love food soo much that less than what I eat is like an insult.

This is a new beginning and a start to a new me.... I am terrified.... goodbye sweet choc muffin...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweetie you can do this, with the help of God. Praying for you and the strength to do what you need to do so you can live long and prosper as God says we are to do. I want my 120 years how about you..

Rhonda said...

You're doing the right thing and most importantly I think it's critical to figure out what makes you eat a second helping and why? When we can figure out the root cause then it becomes easier to lose the weight. I know you can do this. You are a beautiful woman! I want you to see that in yourself!

Stef said...

I am starting a blog about my weight loss journey. It is...a up hill battle. Good luck!