Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halo

I do realize that I am a bit late here, but I have to do this at work and some times it really turns out to be a pain. Another things is that I still was not able to loud pictures from my Continuation of last weeks Faces Part 1 for the Wordless/Wordfull Wednesday because well, like I said, I do this at work. But a BIG YAY, We have finally got our Modem at home and I will be a whole lot more efficient on here from now on...THANK G!!

Anyway...

On Monday I got to work and when I checked my Facebook Friends Status's, I saw that everybody was talking about some Halo that rounded the sun. It sounded weird and frankly I was in too much of a mood to go and check. Well I was was eventually dragged out of the door by one of my colleagues, and I am glad I went. This is what I saw:






Please bare with the pictures as they were taken from my friends Camera phone. Unfortunately I did not have my DSLR with me, but I am sure you can get the idea. The funny thing about the whole things is that people were starting to think that this was the beginning of the end. Of what you ask... well the WORLD of course!!
I was laughing at every person who now all of a sudden wanted to repent from their sins because this had to be a sure sign that God was on his way. Bu I knew better.. ha ha...

Go here for the scientific explanation from Wikipedia.

I should have had the new photographer in my house to take a pic of it, he has gotten really good at it...lol

Linking up to:







3 comments:

Brenda said...

There must be a good explanation for that halo, so interesting.

Stacy Uncorked said...

How cool! And too funny people thought the world was coming to an end... ;) Your little photographer looks quite comfy with that camera! :)

WW: Halloween Fun

Claremont First Ward said...

I always miss the good stuff. Totally didn't see this.